Search

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can I get a debt consolidation loan with bad credit? | Debt Relief ...

I would like to get a debt consolidation loan for my outstanding debt from closed credit cards, old utility bills, etc I have student loans, but I would like. ... Practically any type of loan can be wrapped into the debt consolidation process. Common types include finance charges, late fees and overdraft charges, credit cards, personal loans, utility bills, medical bills, car loans, store cards, gas cards and back taxes. A debt consolidation loan<! ...

1 comment:

  1. But it's widely expected in the pensions industry that the Revenue will try to reduce its exposure to the costs of tax relief for pension contributions. I can't see how it can affect employer funded Defined Benefit schemes but we don't know.

    Debt Consolidation Loan

    ReplyDelete